Monday, June 8, 2009

KAKA JOINS REAL MADRID


The star of brazil has revealed that he has joined real madrid in order to help AC MILAN to overcome from thier financial crisis..the Reports have suggested that Kaka, who was also earlier with Chelsea has signed for around 68 million euros (£59million).

Madrid intend to build a great team with players such as Raul and Casillas. We will make history again in Spain and Europe.He added'Manchester City and Real are different clubs with different situations. At that time it was mid-season, I had a emotional impact due to the Italian fans requesting me to stay, and I decided to stay.

AC MILAN was in financial crisis and i spoke to the directors came up to conclusion that its best for them to sell.The president (Perez) is already making contact and is bringin together a competitive team one which will try to again become champions in Spain and Europe. That`s the reason i chose Madrid.I wanted this move to be announced sooner. For me it`s a relief that it has been announced now although I have always been focussed on the national side.

He said"I will be 33 years old by the time the contract ends with the World Cup in Brazil in 2014 still to come. Lots of things will happen.Im happy to leave Milan by the front door. Its very emotional to see what the Milan fans have done for me."

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=00ef0f3ce2e7e782238b21ad6bb9bb18 ss_blog_claim=00ef0f3ce2e7e782238b21ad6bb9bb18