Monday, December 7, 2009

Ganguly changed my career, says Sehwag

Cricketer Virender Sehwag thanked above India captain Sourav Ganguly for giving him an befalling to accessible the innings that moulded him into one of the best advancing batsmen in the world.Opening batsman Sehwag hit 293 in the Mumbai Test adjoin Sri Lanka as India won by an innings and 24 runs actuality Sunday and captivated up the alternation 2-0.

Asked about the axis point in his career, Sehwag said: "I shall consistently be beholden to Sourav. He was the one who brought me up from middle-order to accessible the innings. He told me that if I don't accomplish as an opener again I will be confused to the middle-order."Sehwag, who was the arch artist of the win in the third Test, was adjudged the Man of the Match as able-bodied as the Player of the Series.

India additionally confused up to the No.1 atom in Test rankings. Sehwag came abutting to become the alone batsman in the apple to hit three amateur bags but fell seven runs abbreviate of the milestone.He gave acclaim to the bowlers for the alternation achievement over Sri Lanka and rated the 293 as his third best knock.

"This will be the third best of my knocks. I wasn't cerebration anything, my apperception was actual blank; I waited for a while. I aloof waited for the bad balls. In the bathrobe allowance they were adage I was hitting the acceptable assurance too but back you attending at from my point of view, I was aloof hitting the bad balls!" he said.
"But acclaim for this achievement should go to the bowlers. It is actual difficult to booty 20 wickets on Indian pitches and they accept managed to do it alert in the series," he said.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=00ef0f3ce2e7e782238b21ad6bb9bb18 ss_blog_claim=00ef0f3ce2e7e782238b21ad6bb9bb18